Sabudana vada is the another yummy and delicious dish made from Sago. This can be eaten while one has kept fasting.
People from different religions keep fasting on various occasions. This dish can be eaten at that time and it gives us some energy while fasting and some delicious taste too.
Find my favorite Sabudana Vada Recipe below.
- Wash and soak Sabudana for 4 to 5 hours or over night.
- Make paste of ginger, chilies and cumin seed in mixer grinder.
- Boil potatoes in pressure cooker for 5 to 6 whistles.
- Dry the soaked Sabudana and mash it. (Their should be no water left in sabudana or it will become sticky)
- Peel and mash boiled potato.
- Mix Sabudana and potato. Add salt, coriander powder, coriander leaves, ginger and chili paste and mix it well .
- Knead a dough from potato and Sabudana mix.
- Take one portion and make flat ball from it and make a hole in between.
- Heat oil in the pan and fry Sabudana balls till they become crispy and golden brown in color.
- Put them on tissue paper to absorb extra oil.
- Sabudana vada are now ready to be served. Serve it with coriander chutney or curd.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other sweet recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.?