Bhindi (Ladyfinger) Masala is a typical Indian Sabzi and has a very rich taste. It is filled with lot of Calcium.
My family members are not so fond of green vegetables so I just worry about the Vitamin A in their bodies. I am very caring person you know :).Bhindi is the only lucky vegetable all my family members like to eat.
There are many ways people of India make this delicious cuisine. As with the every post of mine I love to share my way of preparing dishes this one is no exception.
Enjoy the recipe below with step by step photos,
- Finely chop Onion.
- Cut Bhindi in either round shape or vertically cut from the middle and make 3 or 4 long pieces.
- Take a pan and heat oil on a medium flame.
- Add Black Mustard seeds, Cumin Seeds, Curry Leaves for Tadka.
- Add chopped onion.
- Saute till it becomes transparent or pinkish.
- Add Bhindi pieces in the mix and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add lemon juice.
- Saute till it seems to be cooked perfectly.
- Add salt,Turmeric powder, Red chili powder, Cumin Powder ,Coriander Powder, Garam masala and saute.
- Bhindi Masala is ready to serve
- Garnish it with Coriander Leaves.
- It can be accompanied with Roti, Paratha or Naan.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for more these kind of Recipes. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.:)