It is one of the famous Indian sabzi which is very easy to make. Everyone, children, teens, grown ups, seniors love it.
My 5 year old loves it. He almost demands it every day to me to make the Sabzi :).
This is the type of Sabzi which really saves when you are out of options. Potatoes are the vegetables you will definitely find in every Indian household. So when you forget to buy vegetables from the market and the stock is all empty and you or your loved ones are in no mood to go to the market, you can turn to the potatoes and make this yummy dish very quickly.
Okay, enough of this convincing you for preparing this dish :), I will directly throw the recipe at you with photos of course :).
- Boil Potatoes for 3 to 4 whistles in pressure cooker.
- Chop Green chilies, tomatoes in small pieces. Chop Potatoes in medium sized pieces.
- Take a pan and heat oil on a medium flame.
- Add Asafoetida.
- Add Black Mustard ,Cumin Seeds,Curry Leaves, Green Chillies for doing Tadka.
- Put Tomato in the pan.
- Saute till it becomes soft.
- Add Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Salt, Garam Masala,Turmeric powder. Stir and mix well all the ingredients.
- Add Potatoes in the pan.
- Saute it for 2 minutes.
- Switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Your delicious and yummy Potato Sabzi is ready :).
- You can enjoy it with Roti, Paratha or Bread.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.?