Beetroot soup is one of the most healthiest dishes and it can be made tasty as well if prepared properly. It helps to maintain blood circulation in our body.
Beetroot soup also has some other health benefits, like if you drink it after exercise, it helps to recover your muscle soreness. There are many types of Beetroot available and it is found in many countries,
I try to prepare this healthy juice at my home twice or thrice a week to help my family to be fit and healthy.
Here is the recipe with step by step photos,
- Pressure cook beetroot, tomato for 4 whistles.
- Peel and cut beetroot and tomato.
- Add cut beetroot and tomato in some water and blend in the mixer grinder and make smooth paste.
- Discard scrap with the help of strainer.
- Heat butter in the pan and add tomato and beetroot paste.
- If you wish you can add garlic paste too.
- Stir well and add salt, cumin powder, black pepper powder.
- Add cornflour diluted in water and boil soup for at least five minutes.
- Add fresh cream and stir and boil it for one more minute.
- Your healthy soup is now ready to serve.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for more these kind of Recipes. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.:)