Maggi Noodles Pakoda Recipe is an innovative and tasty dish. It can be very delicious and tasty if cooked well.
Maggi Noodles are very famous and all time favorite noodles of almost everyone in India. People find different ways to cook different dishes from this delicious noodles.
I came across a post of the Pakoda recipe from Maggi noodles. And Maggi noodles being my favorite from the days of my childhood, I decided to give it a try by myself.
Here is the step by step guide with pictures to prepare this yummy dish,
- Boil water for 2 packets of Maggi noodles.
- Add maggi noodles and masala (of the Maggi noodles packet) along with it.
- When Maggi noodles get ready, keep it aside.
- Chop onion, cabbage, carrot and capsicum.
- In a bowl add all chopped vegetables and maggi noodles and mix it well.
- Add Besan and corn flour.
- Add chili sauce and soya sauce and salt.
- Mix it well and add chili powder if you want to adjust taste.
- Batter is now ready for preparing the Pakoda.
- Heat oil in the pan and take one spoon of prepared batter. Slightly flatten with hand and drop on the hot oil.
- Fry till it becomes golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer on tissue paper to absorb extra oil.
- Maggi pakora are now ready to serve. Serve it hot and enjoy.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.?