Pudla Sandwich is very tasty and yummy dish made by Pudla and Bread. It is a different type of sandwich than the traditional one. It is made with Pudla and other veggies.
I first had this Pudla Sandwich in the streets of Mumbai and instantly loved it and observed how they made it. It was really a simple process but a good and delicious dish. Thought of making it by myself and below is the recipe for the same.
Hope you all like it, Recipe guide with photos is below,
Snap of the ingredients
- For Pudla
- Make puree of tomato,onion with ginger and garlic.
- Take besan (gram flour) in wide bowl and add puree of tomato, onion and ginger and garlic and mix it well.
- Add salt, chili powder, coriander powder and mix them all well.
- Add water as required, batter should be of flowing consistency not very thick and not very thin.
- Mix well so there should be no lumps in batter, you can use beater or hand blander to mix all ingredients.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix.
- Heat tava or non stick pan and grease with oil. Pour 1/2 cup of Pudla batter on tawa and spread in circular way on the pan, Pudla size should be according to bread size.
- Pour 1/2 teaspoon oil on other side of Pudla. Cook until both the sides turn golden brown in color. Cut Pudla in square shape same as bread.
- For Sandwich
- Slice onion and tomatoes. Spread butter, green chutney and tomato ketchup on two bread slices.
- Layer the slice tomato and onion on the bread.
- Top with prepared and cut Pudla.
- Grate some cheese on Pudla.
- Cover sandwich with other slice of bread.
- Heat grill, pan or toaster and grease with butter.
- Toast the sandwich till it becomes crispy and golden brown.
- Your tasty and yummy sandwich is ready to serve.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.?