Tomato Soup is one of the easiest, delicious, healthy and traditional recipes of Tomato.
Whenever I run out of Ideas about what extra dish should I make with the dinner, I tend to make the Tomato soup. All my family members love it, specially my 5 years old master mind.
Tomatoes are my favorite vegetables and I normally use it for almost every Sabzi I make for day to day cooking. The Tomato soup is my all time favorite as I mentioned above. I am sure everyone would love this tasty and healthy soup.
Below is the recipe with step by step snaps,
- Boil Tomato in water for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Peel out skin of tomato and cut in the pieces and make puree of it in grinder and add chopped ginger if you wish.
- Strain the puree and discard the scrap.
- Heat butter in pan and add tomato puree and allow it to boil, if you want the soup to be thicker you can add diluted cornflour in water.
- Add salt, sugar, black pepper and stir it well.
- Boil soup for 3 to 4 minutes and your tasty and healthy soup is ready to serve.
- You can serve Tomato soup with cream and fried breads.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.?