Farali Thalipeeth is one of the tasty and delicious dishes from Maharashtra. It can be eaten while one is having a fast or upvaas.
Thalipeeth is a classic dish from Maharashtra. Farali Thalipeeth is it’s modified or adapted version which one can eat while fasting. It can be made really easily and quickly and has rich taste.
Below is the recipe for Farali Thalipeeth with step by step photos, please try at your home, I am sure you will definitely love it,
snap of the ingredients,
- Take sabudana/sago, roasted peanuts, bhagar and cumin seeds in mixer jar and make fine powder.
- Make paste of ginger and green chillies. Finely chop coriander leaves.
- Take prepared sago and bhagar powder and add ginger and chilli paste.
- Add red chilli powder, salt and chopped coriander leaves and mix well.
- Add water and make soft dough, rest dough for at least five minutes.
- After resting, add more water as sago absorbs water add 2 teaspoons oil and knead soft dough.
- Make 3 equal balls from dough.
- Heat nonstick pan and grease with 1 teaspoon oil.Put dough ball on pan, and apply little water on your hand and by tapping softly make 4 to 5 diameter circle.
- Apply oil on the other side and carefully turn as other side becomes crispy and golden brown in colour.
- Cook both sides till they become crispy and golden brown in colour.
- Your tasty Farali Thalipeeth is ready to be served. Serve with curd.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.?