Cabbage Pakoda is very delicious and tasty dish. Cabbage Pakora can be made really quickly and everyone will definitely like the taste of it.
It is another Indo-Chinese fusion dish. Some calls it Chinese Pakora or Cabbage Fritters as well.
In the streets of Mumbai you will find many food carts selling these yummy, hot and delicious Chinese Pakoda. I bet you will get different and tasty ones on each of those food carts.
Below is my guide to prepare this delicious dish called Cabage Pakoda with step by step pictures,
- Cut cabbage and onion in long thin strips or shreds.
- In a wide bowl add shredded onion and cabbage.
- Add maida, besan, salt, red food color, salt, red chili powder and add water as required to make a batter.
- Heat oil in the pan and with your hands make little balls about one teaspoon for each ball and fry them on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes until it become crispy.
- Take them out of the pan once it looks properly cooked and delicious and yummy Cabbage Pakora are ready.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.?