Ragda Pattice is another tasty and yummy famous dish from the streets of Mumbai. Ragda Patties is a chat dish made with Ragda, Potato patty and another ingredients.
In the streets of Mumbai, you will find many Pani Puri and Chat vendors selling this scrumptious dish. With the use of Sev, different Chutneys this dish can be made more tastier.
Below is my guide to make this Mumbai’s favorite dish with step by step photos. Hope you all like it.
Snap of the ingredients,
- Preparation of Ragda
- Soak white peas for 6 to 7 hours and pressure cook for 4 to 5 whistles.
- Take pressure cooked white peas in wide pan and add water, turmeric powder and salt and stir till all the ingredients are mixed together properly.
- Boil it for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Ragda is now ready and keep it aside.
- Preparation of Patties
- Boil and mash potatoes.
- Finely chop onion and coriander leaves.
- In a wide bowl add mashed potatoes and add corn flour/ maida and bread crumbs.
- Add chopped onion and coriander.
- Add salt,red chili powder, coriander powder and cumin seed powder.
- Mix all ingredients and make a dough.
- Make 12 to 15 equal flat balls out of potato mixture.
- Heat tava or pan and apply oil on it.
- Cook patties till they become crispy and golden brown from both sides.
- Your patties are ready, serve it hot.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.?