Samosa is a delicious and tasty snack. Punjabi Samosa is a traditional Indian dish and really easy to make. People of all ages love it.
In the streets of the cities of India you will find people use Samosa to form different dishes. Samosa Chaat, Samosa Pav are some the dishes of that kind. I love Samosa and different dishes made with it.
Below is my style recipe to prepare Punjabi Samosa with step by step photos. Hope you all enjoy and like it.
Snap of the ingredients,
- For dough
- In wide vassal take Maida (all purpose flour) and add Sooji (semolina) and mix it well.
- Add salt, carom seeds (Ajwain), 1 teaspoon oil add water and knead a tight dough. After kneading add 2 teaspoon oil and knead again.
- Dough is ready keep it aside.
- For stuffing
- Boil and mash potatoes.
- Boil green peas and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in the pan and add asafoetida, fennel seeds, coriander seeds, curry leaves, ginger and chili paste, turmeric powder.
- Add mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Add salt and red chili powder and mix well.
- Add boiled green peas and mix well.
- Stuffing is now ready. Cool it down to room temperature.
- Divide dough into 10 equal pieces and make dough balls.
- Take dough ball on rolling board and dust with dry all purpose flour (Maida) and roll with rolling pin to make 5 to 6 inch diameter circle.
- Cut down circle in to two half circle.
- Take one half circle and apply water on edges of it.
- Give it cone shape and hold it in your hand.
- Put two teaspoon stuffing and seal it.
- Heat oil in the pan and fry Samosa till it becomes golden brown and crispy.
- Samosa are ready to serve. Enjoy.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.?