Mushroom Bhurji is very simple and healthy dish. Mushroom Bhurji is a must try for vegetarians and mushroom lovers.
Mushroom are very healthy as they contain Vitamin D and calcium and it’s very good for vegetarians as there are not lot of Veg foods which contain Vitamin D. It also helps to control your blood pressure as it’s cholesterol free and low fat.
People who don’t like the taste of Mushroom will also like this dish. It’s worth a try as it gives so many health benefits. Below is my step by step guide to prepare this yummy and wonderful dish.
Snap of the ingredients,
- Wash and chop tomatoes and Mushroom in medium size pieces.
- Peel and chop onion in medium size pieces.
- Peel and make paste of garlic.
- Heat oil in the pan and add cumin seeds as it sizzles, add garlic paste.
- Add chopped onion and cook till it becomes golden brown in color, saute in between.
- Add salt, chili power,coriander powder and saute till it gets properly mixed.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till they become soft.
- Add Chopped Mushroom and cook till it gets soft and all water from tomatoes and mushroom is absorbed.
- Healthy and delicious Mushroom Bhurji is ready to serve. Enjoy.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for more these kind of Recipes. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.:)