Aloo Pakora is very yummy and delicious dish. Aloo bhajji can be made very quickly and it doesn’t take much time and lot of things to prepare.
You can find these delicious and scrumptious Aloo Bhajji are being sold in the streets of India.
People like it’s delicious and yummy taste and like them hot with spicy desi Chutney. I just love this dish.
Below is my step by step guide with photos to make yummy and tasty Potato Pakoda. Hope you all like it,
Snap of the ingredients,
- Wash and peel potatoes.
- Slice potato in circle just like potato chips but little thicker than the potato chips(prepare potato slice at time of frying or keep sliced potatoes in cold water).
- Take Besan in bowl and add red chili powder, salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and mix all the ingredients properly.
- Add water to make batter. It shouldn’t be too thick or too thin. It should have coating consistency.
- Heat oil in the pan and coat potato slice with Besan batter and drop it in to the oil(oil should be medium hot if it is too hot than potatoes will not be cooked properly and Pakora will be turned brownish.)
- Fry Pakora till they become golden brown from the both side. Stir occasionally to cook it from both the sides.
- Take out pakora from the oil and place them on a paper towel to absorb extra oil.
- Aloo Pakora are ready to be served. You can serve it with Coriander Chutney or Tamarind Chutney.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.?