Chinese Bhel is a popular dish from the region of Mumbai. It is a Indo-Chinese fusion dish made basically with Noodles and Schezwan sauce.
In India you can find variety of Chinese food in different regions all with their own styles. Chinese Bhel is one of such dishes originated from Mumbai. In the streets of Mumbai, you will find many food carts and restaurants serve this delicious dish.
I love Indian style Chinese food. Below is my guide to prepare this lovely dish with step by step photos. Hope you all like it.
Snap of the ingredients,
- Fried Noodles Preparation
- Boil one pack of noddles for 3 to 4 minutes with adding 1 to 2 spoon of oil so noodles will not stick and drain all water.
- Add 2 teaspoon of Cornflour on noodles.
- Cool noodles on room temperature and if required add one more teaspoon cornflour.
- Heat oil in the pan and fry noddles till it becomes crispy and golden brown in color.
- Fried Noodles are ready now.
- Chinese Bhel Preparation
- Cut cabbage and onion in long thin strips or shreds.
- In a wide bowl or in a big plate, add shredded onion and cabbage.
- Add fried noodles (purchased from the market) and schezwan chutney and tomato ketchup and mix all the ingredients well.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.
- Delicious Chinese Bhel is now ready to be served.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.?