Corn chaat is very healthy and tasty dish. Corn chaat is really healthy and can be made very quickly.
In the monsoon season, Corn chaat is an awesome option to enjoy. Kids would love it too for the snacks.Whenever you want to prepare something quickly and healthy for your loved ones, Corn chaat is always the best options.
Below is my step by step guide with photos to prepare this lovely dish,
Snap of the ingredients,
- Boil corn till it becomes soft or pressure cook it for 1 to 2 whistles.
- Finely chop onion and tomato and coriander leaves.
- In mixing bowl add boil corn, chopped onion and tomatoes and mix it.
- Add all dry ingredients salt,chili powder, cumin seed powder, coriander seed powder, chaat masala, amchoor powder and mix it well.
- After mixing add lime juice and sprinkle chopped coriander leaves.
- Healthy Corn Chaat is ready to be served.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for future recipes as well. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.?