Bread Pakora is one of the famous Indian street foods. Bread Pakoda or Bread Bhajji is very delicious and mouth watering dish.
One can eat Bread Pakora as a breakfast in the morning or snacks in the evening. You will definitely like it anytime. Mostly in Mumbai you will find different type of Pakora sold everywhere.
Main ingredients of this delicious dish are bread and potatoes. You can’t just resist having this lovely dish.
Below is my step to step guide with pictures for preparing this lovely dish.
- Take Besan in bowl and add red chili powder,salt ,turmeric powder, coriander powder and mix all the ingredients properly.
- Add water to make batter. Batter should be not too thick or too thin, it should have coating consistency.
- Take two slices of bread and apply green chutney and tomato ketchup on one side of both slices.
- Cover one slice of bread as green chutney and tomato ketchup side should come up and cut in to four pieces.
- Take one piece of bread and coat with Besan batter.
- Heat oil in the pan and take one piece of besan coated bread and drop it in the oil. Fry till it becomes golden brown color from both sides.
- Take out Pakora from oil and put them on paper towel to absorb any extra oil.
- The delicious and amazing Bread Pakoda are ready to enjoy. Serve it with tomato ketchup and green chutney or with tea.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for more these kind of Recipes. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.:)