Lapsi Halwa is one of the famous dessert dishes in the region of Gujarat. Lapsi Halwa is very yummy and delicious dish.
Lapsi is also known as Fada or Dalia in some regions.Being a Gujarati it is my go to dessert dish when some guests arrive and I personally like it too.
Below is the step by step recipe of this scrumptious dish. Hope you all like it and give it a try.
- Boil water and keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in the pan and add wheat flour.
- Roast flour on a medium flame till it becomes golden. Stir it continuously.
- When flour becomes golden brown and you smell aroma of roasted flour, add boiled water and stir till it is mixed properly.
- Add Chopped almonds, cashew nuts and whole raisins and mix well.
- Add sugar and cardamom powder and stir continuously till sugar gets dissolved and water is soaked by the flour.
- Lapsi Halwa is ready to serve. Enjoy.
Hope you enjoyed the Recipe. Do browse our other recipes as well and leave your valuable feedback for us. Do subscribe for more these kind of Recipes. We would love to hear all the comments from you and act accordingly for our next Recipes. Happy Cooking.:)